Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Over the Moon

What's It Wednesday #154

Have you ever been so excited about something you are practically bursting at the seams? Well that's me right now. I couldn't wait to share these fabulous wreaths with you all.


These "a-door-able" wreaths were made by my friend Christine. I just love the gorgeous array of colors and textures that are available for all seasons and occasions. 


I just found out that one of my colleagues and one of my cousins are both expecting this year. This wreath would be the perfect gift for both families. I cannot wait to find out if they are having a boy or a girl.



I just love that you can dress up any door, wall, or window with a beautiful wreath. There is a decorative piece for every season and every reason. Sports enthusiasts, eat your heart out.


Wreaths use to be displayed mostly during the autumn and winter holiday season. Now-a-days, they are seen all year 'round. By the way, St. Patty's Day is right around the corner. Imagine this beauty on your door!  



Each wreath is artfully arranged. From beautiful buds and blooms to ribbons and themed embellishments. These Easter wreaths would be fabulous on your little one's bedroom door. 


The Crafty Moons' wreaths  complement any style of decor and add beauty to any home. 

What a great way to welcome spring then right on your front door. Aren't the festive details in each piece fun?


Wouldn't this wreath make an amazing center or mantel piece?




The Crafty Moons
The best news of all is that you can order your very on wreath from Christine by visiting The Crafty Moons (Click the link). Each wreath is hand made and made from love. You too will be over the moon with these wreaths.

xoxoxo
Paula

Thanks to all of you who partied with us last week. Please link-up and join us again. Remember, it's not a party without you!

Here Are This Week's Features:

Charm of Board and Batten

Debbie-Dabble

Penny Wise

Locksley Lane

Poppy View

Sweet Nothings



Don't Forget to Add a Feature Button!
Ivy and Elephants


We are partying with these fine folks:
Come show off your whatchamacallits, what is its, what it once was, and "hey, look what I just did" posts. In other words, what you created, organized, designed or re-designed, found, purchased, transformed, inherited, re-purposed, renovated, are selling, or giving-away.  

23 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Patty. I LOVE all the wonderful wreaths! How fun! Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful week!
Ruth

Jill Harrison said...

wow! these wreaths are GORGEOUS! What a creative lady she is. I love them. We don't do much in the way of wreaths here in Australia, just at Christmas.
Have a wonderful week and thank you for hosting.

Terra said...

These wreaths are bursting with creative energy and style.

Pura Vida said...

I've always liked those wreaths

Donna Wilkes said...

I enjoyed the collection of wreaths. Thank you for hosting.

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Wow, so many wreaths for every occasion! I can't decide which one is my fave! Thanks for hosting!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of fun wreaths! Thanks so much for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Those are such happy wreaths. Thanks for hosting today Patty, love joining in.
Joy

Sarah said...

Christine's wreaths are lovely. Thanks for the link.
Always fun to party here!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Paula. Beautiful colors in the wreaths..Happy Wednesday..Judy

Poppy said...

Such lovely wreaths, Paula! Yes, they really do dress up a door, don't they?

Thanks for featuring my Tiny, Sunny Superstars; it was a lovely surprise at breakfast this morning!

Thanks for the wonderful party!

xo
Poppy

Curtains in My Tree said...

I tell you I don't know how much cuter things can get out here in blog land. It just amazes me how talent there is right here on Ivy & Elephants.

The wreaths are all so pretty and creative, my daughter tried to make one but it wasn't as fluffy as these

Thanks for having this party just for us

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Wow she does a fabulous jobs! I love her use of colors on the themed ones. She has a good eye and sense of how to mix things together. I can see why you are so happy about them!
Thanks for hosting!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!
Thanks so much for the feature!!

I am so flattered!!

I will be giving you a Shout Out in my next post and on Google +.

LOVE the wreaths!! Beautiful!!

Thanks so much again!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Gorgeous wreaths!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Well it doesn't surprise us that you have such a creative friend :) You can tell she has a lot of fun making wreaths!! Now...wouldn't it have been perfect if I could have had her make a Mardi Gras wreath for me? I'm sure she could have!!

ileana-carmen said...

Hello!
Christine's wreaths are very pretty.
Thank you for hosting us again.

Christina Paul said...

Lovely wreaths! I'm ready for Spring! Thanks so much for featuring my Valentine decor! and as always for hosting your delightful parties

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Patty,
Thank you for hosting, hope you are having a great week!
Hugs,
Jemma

Deanies Stash said...

Those wreaths are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing all of them. Have a great week!

Alessandra said...

Those wreaths are just gorgeous. They are perfect to make fantastic decors.
Kisses
Alessandra

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Those wreaths are so much fun! Thanks for sharing and hosting!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

She really puts a lot into making these wreaths. My cousin makes wreaths similar ones. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ivy and Elephants
Gratitude is the Memory of the Heart ~ French Proverb ~ We are so grateful that you stopped by ~ Please visit again soon! ~ Much Love, Patricia and Paula